What's the Catch?
Found on Craigslist:
Reply to: xxxxxx Date: 2006-01-06, 5:59PM EST
Looking for a busy Jersey Woman who needs free maid service. It's really easy... you need housework completed,I need to do it. My service would include dusting,vacuuming,polishing,laundry,scrubbing,waxing,dishes,bathroom cleaning,ironing,and even windows. I am discrete,clean,mature and involved so this would be housework only. WM 6'0 190 36years old. Please be sincere and real. Prefer a weekly/bi-weekly arrangement.
So what's the catch? There has to be a catch right?
Reply to: xxxxxx Date: 2006-01-06, 5:59PM EST
Looking for a busy Jersey Woman who needs free maid service. It's really easy... you need housework completed,I need to do it. My service would include dusting,vacuuming,polishing,laundry,scrubbing,waxing,dishes,bathroom cleaning,ironing,and even windows. I am discrete,clean,mature and involved so this would be housework only. WM 6'0 190 36years old. Please be sincere and real. Prefer a weekly/bi-weekly arrangement.
So what's the catch? There has to be a catch right?

5 Comments:
Prom:
I'm thinking it's just a new angle from the How-To-Meet-Rich-American-Girl sylabus, no?
What type of waxing is my primary concern however.
Champ: Ewwww. Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. And maybe he gets off on other people's mess? In which case, triple ew?
I'm thinking the catch is that he wants to do the work all decked out in a french maid's costume (sans panties) and size 11 high heels.
Prom:
Should we put in a response and see what comes back to stick against the inside of the terminal screen?
I'm sceered to Champ, you do it!
Post a Comment
<< Home